- Integral Molecular and Integrated BioTherapeutics Initiate Collaboration for Virus Vaccine Discovery
Integral Molecular and Integrated BioTherapeutics have teamed up in the fight against the global health crises posed by Ebola and Zika viruses, signing a collaborative vaccine discovery agreement to help eradicate these threats.
- International Society for Antiviral Research (ISAR) News Vol. 26 No.2
Javad Aman, the Chief Scientific Officer of Integrated BioTherapeutics Inc., is featured in the October 2016 Newsletter of the International Society for Antiviral Research (ISAR). Click to access the article and learn more about Javad’s career path and how he started the company.
- IBT Announces Licensing Agreement with Emergent BioSolutions for Development of Equine Immunoglobulin Therapeutics for Filovirus Infections
Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT) announced today that it has entered into an exclusive worldwide license agreement with Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) whereby Emergent will gain exclusive rights to use IBT’s proprietary vaccine antigens and know-how in a joint research, development, and manufacturing collaboration focused on an equine-based hyperimmunoglobulin for the treatment of hemorrhagic fever caused by Filoviruses. Financial terms of the agreement are not disclosed.
- July 18, 2016
- IBT Receives an SBIR from NIAID to engineer an Ebola Antibody to Achieve broad Filovirus Protection
Under this SBTR, IBT will work with Visterra, Inc. (Cambridge, MA) and US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) to engineer a broadly reactive monoclonal antibody that only neutralizes ebolavirus species to achieve neutralizing activity towards Marburg virus.
- July 17, 2016
- IBT Receives an STTR from NIAID for development of Bispecific Antibodies against multiple Ebolaviruses
Under this STTR, IBT will work with Dr. Jon Lai at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM) to generate a series of novel bispecific antibodies that target multiple broadly neutralizing epitopes in filovirus glycoprotein. A novel paradigm for fighting filovirus infections.
- April 26, 2016
- Progress Towards a Pan-Ebolavirus Treatment
This study is IBT's first step to demonstrating that ZMappTM can be modified and moved towards a broad reactivity.
- March 25, 2015
- IBT Presents Pan-Ebola and Pan-Filovirus Monoclonal Antibodies
IBT scientists presented the new mAbs at the 7th International Symposium on Filoviruses held in Washington, DC.
- January 13, 2015
- Chembio Update on DPP(R) Ebola and DPP(R) Febrile Illness Assays
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CEMI), a leader in point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests for infectious diseases, today announced its progress in the development of DPP® Ebola and DPP® Febrile Illness Assays
- October 27, 2014
- Integrated BioTherapeutics Partners With Chembio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CEMI), a leader in point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests for infectious diseases.
- July 2, 2014
- IBT Secures Another SBIR to Discover Staph Vaccines
NIAID has awarded the company a 2 year, $600,000 grant entitled "In vivo conjugated multivalent toxoid-polysaccharide vaccine for S. aureus."
- May 27, 2014
- Data Suggest IBT Investigational Ebola Vaccine Would Protect Wild Apes
The work represents the first time captive chimpanzees have been used for a trial that can benefit their own species rather than humans.
- June 10, 2013
- IBT and Stanford Awarded STTR
Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT) and Stanford University have been jointly awarded a $300,000 Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant.
- February 26, 2013
- New Bioterrorism Vaccine Gets First Test In Humans
Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT) announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial testing the safety and immunogenicity of its staphylococcal enterotoxin B vaccine "STEBVAX" in healthy adults.
- August 22, 2012
- SBIR Award: Integrated BioTherapeutics
The company will receive nearly $600,000 for work to take place over the next two years under principal investigator Dr. M. Javad Aman, President and CSO of IBT.
- July 11, 2012
- SBIR Award: Integrated BioTherapeutics
Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT) has been awarded a Phase I Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a division of the NIH.
- June 13, 2012
- New Publication from the Researchers at IBT
Efforts to develop effective vaccines against Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) have been largely unsuccessful, in part due to the variety of virulence factors produced by this organism.