Integrated BioTherapeutics, Inc. (IBT) is a biotechnology company focused on infectious diseases.
We discover and develop vaccines and therapeutics for key bacterial and viral diseases:
- Our antibacterial pipeline is focused on Staphylococcus aureus and its toxins
- IBTís StebVax, an S. aureus vaccine with biodefense applications, is now in Phase 1 clinical trials
- Our antiviral pipeline targets the deadly Ebola and Marburg viruses, and Hepatitis C
- IBTís unique Pan-Filovirus monoclonal antibodies show potential to treat multiple filoviruses
IBT also provides leading infectious disease CRO services and reagents through its IBT Bioservices division:
- Services include in-vitro and animal model testing, assay development, and highly collaborative scientific advice
- Products include top quality reagents for basic and applied infectious disease research
IBT is located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. We work closely with US Government agencies including the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID/NIH), United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), National Cancer Institute (NCI), the Department of Defense (DOD), private companies, universities, and many others.